Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A week of deals

I hope I am not about to jinx myself, but I LOVE saving money. It's almost like a game to me. This has been a good week. I go on these streaks sometimes were I seem to rack up everywhere I turn. Here is a list of deals I have gotten in the last week:

Banana Republic online: $68.oo shirt for $10.00 plus free shipping

Publix: I paid $26.12 and saved $26.12. Exactly half off my bill!

Target: $56.00 worth of clothes for Anna for $17.50

TJ Maxx: $176.00 worth of items for $97.00. It includes 3 dresses, 1 pair of pants, 3 baby gifts, outfit for Anna and Crocs (the real ones) for Anna.

I have also gotten $50.95 worth of pull ups for $32.95.

I love coupons! I always get excited and tell Chad how much I saved. He always says "We probably didn't need it in the first place, so you didn't save me anything." He is such a party pooper.

1 comment: