Monday, March 23, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

My baby girl and I had a wonderful weekend together. I LOVE sending time with my baby girl. Daddy was busy most of the weekend, so we spent some quality time together. My mother drove us to the park on Saturday (will post pictures later). She had the best time, except all the bigger kids made mommy nervous. Some of them even cut in front of us at the swings and the parents said nothing. Oh well.... Yesterday, we played outside for 4 1/2 hours. We played with bubbles, sidewalk chalk and her Barbie 4 wheeler. I had PLENTLY to do indoors, but I can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Anniversary! We love you! Mark and Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sounds like you and Anna had such a fun weekend!! How are you doing? I have been thinking about you! Let us know if we can do anything!!! I know my numbers jumber ALOT I will have more blood work done next Monday and then I will have an ultrasound, I am guessing end of next week begining of the next....

    ReplyDelete