Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The joy of parenthood




This are some pictures from the park a few Saturdays ago. I have been meaning to post them, but with all the eye issues I haven't gotten around to it. When I look at these pictures it makes me happy to be a parent. As parents, how lucky are we to get to experience someone doing everything for the first time? The pure, innocent joy on the faces of our children is priceless. They know none of the stress or hardship that we as parents encounter on a daily basis. Although none of that stress matters when they look at you and smile or laugh. Or they might just stare at you with amazement. Anna and I sat in the dark last night and stared at each other while she drifted off to sleep. I just held her as tight as I could all the while thanking God as I do everyday for my little miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment