Thursday, April 9, 2009

Eventful Night

Chad had to work late last night. I needed to make a pound cake to take to work today, so I decided to put Anna in her high chair to color. The next thing I know, she has colored all over her p.j's and high chair. I then look down as Faith (our dog) finishes off a green crayon that Anna dropped. By the time Chad got home I was so "done" with everything. He didn't feel good so after we ate he took Anna to bed. I needed some alone time to get things done. I finally decided to organize my china cabinet and display my grandmother's china. I have lived in my house for almost a year and have not completley decorated a room yet. I look around every where and am unhappy. Oh well!

2 comments:

  1. I had to take the crayons away from Savannah because she was eating them, fun colors in the diaper!!!! I still do not have my house the way I want it, and we have lived there for 3 years...I guess life gets in the way sometimes with our plans! Your house I think looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand that- I need to make a list of everything I want to do in each room and tackle it one at a time- it seems so overwhelming right now!

    ReplyDelete