Thursday, April 16, 2009

My little girl













Here are some pictures that a friend of mine took at Aldridge Gardens last weekend. My little girl is going up so fast. I still can't believe what a wonderful gift that God has given me in her. I see life in a totally different light and am loving it. Who knew what joy it would be just taking your daughter to the park. This beautiful gift has strengthened my relationship with Christ and with my husband. I can not express in words the wonderful blessings that Christ has shown me in the last 24 months. I was always a follower of Christ, but did not understand the impact he could have on my life until recently. All those years I was missing out on so much and didn't even know it. Just give yourself to Him and He will provide.







No comments:

Post a Comment