Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Maybe I am getting a little impatient...

I was at Hobby Lobby today and needed a yard and a half of ribbon. I rang the bell and waited and waited and waited. I rang the bell two more times and then went to look for someone at the florist counter nearby. There was no one there, so I came back. I rang the bell again and no one came. After about 5 minutes total, I decided to cut the ribbon myself. I wrote out my sales ticket and was cutting the ribbon when the sales lady finally walked up. She asked if I need help, but by then I was already done. Was I wrong??? I was on my lunch hour and needed the ribbon. I am getting impatient in my old age.

1 comment:

  1. I would have done the same thing!!! I def. do not think you were wrong. Hope you are doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete