Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quick Update

Things have been crazy and stressful. I like a slow, lazy Summer, but this appears to be nothing but. My stress level is at an all-time high. Due to the current economic situation, things are very tense at work. It is hard to leave it at work and it is following me home. I feel like I am surounded with negative energy all the time. It is all anyone wants to talk about. I try to be positive, but everybody has a breaking point. The one thing I do have on my side is a strong faith in God. I keep telling myself and others that the decisions that are being made are not from man, but from God. He has a plan for all of us and we are just along for the ride. I may not always like the decisions that are forced upon me, but I will accept them with God's grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment