Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Update

It's been a while since I have posted. I can't figure out how we stay so busy. I am really having to learn to multi-task. Thank goodness for laptops, because I am doing this post while watching Anna play in the tube.

Last Saturday, we went to the zoo with a bunch of friends and had a blast. All the kids loved the animals. There is something special about watching them experience it for the first time. I had to stop Anna from jumping in with the kangaroos. She also felt the need to say hello and goodbye to all the animals. It was so cute!!!

My eyes are doing much better. Thanks for all the prayers. God is good and He lead me to the right doctor. My thyroid blood work also came back in the normal range. I go back in a month, but for now all is good. We are just so busy. I feel my house getting out of control. I really miss my cleaning lady. She only came every other week, but it was a big help to me. When I am home I would rather have family time, not cleaning time. It is rare lately that Chad and I are home at the same time anyway and it is hard to clean while you are watching a child.

The Lord continues to bless me with my health and the health of my family. He has taught me to trust in Him with the current economic situation. Every day is unclear, but as long as you have Him you have peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment