Monday, June 8, 2009

Vacation Day 1 & 2

Well, day 2 is almost over and we haven't accomplished much so far. Day 1 (Sunday) was just meant as a travel day and that was o.k. We wanted to stop and eat at the Blue Willow Inn in Social Circle, GA. My mom and I are a big fan of their cookbook. Just some good Southern food. We got there at 4:00 on a Sunday afternoon for a early supper. I guess everyone else was thinking the same thing, because the wait was at least an hour. That wasn't possible with Anna! Who, by the way, has had explosive diapers the entire trip. We decide to go to our hotel in Columbia, SC and just eat when we arrive. It was late, so we settle for Captain D's and Pizza Hut.

We are thirty miles from Myrtle Beach today and my parent's car started to experience problems. It is something with the rear end. We looked for a repair shop, but no one can look at it until tomorrow morning. Since we now have 7 people and only one car, we are now limited to what we can do. My mother and I went to Walmart and picked up some groceries and dinner. Tomorrow will be a new day :)

1 comment: