Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Vacation Day 3

Today was a great day! We took my parent's car to the shop this morning and they were able to fix it quickly. We spent most of the day at the pool. Anna loved it! She finally got tired and decided to take a nap. Chad was wonderful and took her upstairs so I could have some adult time. I just laid there and slept in my lounge car, got in the pool and then floated down the lazy river. I love it when the pool isn't crowded.


We then decided to go to dinner at Planet Hollywood. Anna had dessert and by the time it was over she even had chocolate in her hair. I had to change her clothes before we went to Ripley's Aquarium. Anna loved all the fish and sharks. She picked out a pink turtle to take home. We then headed over to an amusement park. Anna decided that the rides just weren't for her, but Chad and I rode the swings. This is my personal favorite! Chad didn't like it very much. He then decided to ride the pirate ship, which I hate. Anna thanked her Uncle Jordan for winning her a Elmo stuffed animal. We had to leave, because the place was about to close, but will go back tomorrow. It was a great place with hundreds of shops, restaurants and entertainment called Broadway at the Beach.


I also received some good news today from back home at work. My boss called me this afternoon to inform me that my department will not be affected by layoffs. This is such good news that makes our vacation that much nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment