Thursday, November 11, 2010

Disney on Ice and other fun stuff...



Last Sunday we did a girls only outing to Princess Disney on Ice. Anna loved it! This made me realize that it's time to go to Disney World. I am booking a trip for mid-February and we are so excited. I can't wait to share this experience with my little princess. We also have another girls trip planned next weekend for a fun filled day with Santa at the Cabbage Patch Hospital in Cleveland, Georgia. After that, Chad and I are looking forward to taking Anna to one of our most favorite cities in the South, Nashville, TN! The first weekend of December we will make the trip three hours north to discover a land of Snow and Ice at the newly reopened Opryland hotel. We did Ice when I was 8 weeks pregnant with Anna and I am looking forward to it again. Lots of travels in the Ramey's future and I am looking forward to every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment