Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So many cards to choose from....

I plan to get our Christmas cards this year from Shutterfly.com. I mean why shouldn't I, because they have so many styles and sizes to choose from. I am still trying to narrow down my favorites. Do I want to go modern or traditional? One picture or mulitples? The choices are endless and there is a little something for all tastes and budgets. I mean they start at only 30 cents each. Yes, you read that right. My list seems to grow every year as God brings more wonderful people into my life so I can't afford to break the bank to send out cards.

www.shutterfly.com
www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/religious-christmas-cards

Shutterfly is offering 20% all holiday cards, just visit http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment